Don't want to deal with the wires, brackets, and general fuss of metal braces? At Okotoks Orthodontics, we are proud to offer Invisalign® Teen to straighten your teeth without metal wires and brackets getting in the way.
At Okotoks Orthodontics, our orthodntist understands that teenagers want to feel good about their smiles.
If you are a teen or a parent of a teen that is already self-conscious about their smile, consider Invisalign® Teen for the convenience and practicality of removable, clear aligners.
What Parents Need to Know
If you're a parent looking for an orthodontic treatment for your teen, here are some things you should know:
- Invisalign® Teen uses a custom-made series of clear, comfortable aligners that your teen wears over their teeth.
- Every two weeks, your teen needs to pop in the next aligner set in their treatment plan.
- Overtime, the teeth gradually shift into place revealing a straighter and more functional smile.
- Invisalign® Teen requires fewer visits to the orthodontist, so it's a great treatment option for busy families.
- It is recommended that the aligners are worn for 20-22 hours per day, and ideally only removed for eating, drinking, brushing or flossing.
- Without brackets and wires, your teen can brush and floss properly. And we all know how important flossing is to maintaining oral health!
What Teens Need to Know
Whether you're interested in Invisalign® Teen or are a current Invisalign® Teen patient, here are some benefits of Invisalign® Teen you should know about:
- You can continue to enjoy the things you love! Because Invisalign® Teen aligners are removable, there's no need to worry about hurting your mouth or breaking your aligners when participating in sports and other extracurriculars. What's more? You can also keep enjoying the foods you love!
We encourage parents and teenagers who are interested in Invisalign® Teen to consider the benefits associated with this orthodontic treatment option.
And of course, you can contact Dr. Mostafa and the Okotoks Orthodontics team with all of your questions!